View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 07:52 PM   #71
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I love shopping for e-books and queueing up library e-reads to wait for, and nabbing freebies when I see them here, but I still love sitting in the library with a book.

I was never much of a bookstore buff, but sitting in the library, was my ultimate introverts hangout.

But yes, with the internet being one big giant bookstore, it's so easy to find good deals on books.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote