View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 01:55 AM   #13
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Yes, but gmail isn't what mrklaw was referring to. A Kindle has a unique address assigned to it through Amazon. You send a file to your Kindle's email address, and Amazon will wirelessly download it to your device - all automatically. Many people have their calibre libraries linked to this email process.
I'm aware of this, doesn't change the fact that you can setup calibre to auto-send newly fetched news to your T-1 via your own personal email account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
You can even email your Kindle a PDF file and have Amazon convert and download a mobi file. There is no other ereader that has a similar function as far as I know.
The conversion is unique, but that's why I have calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote