View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 05:16 PM   #12
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Terisa de morgan - I think the plugin should be file type agnostic - I can add just about any file type by dropping it into the book list, or via a shortcut to calibre.exe in my Window Send To folder. I use the latter for ~95% of things I add, and ~30% of things I add are not ebook formats.

I'd also like to see an option to save the full path, in my case it gives me a clue as to the source. At the moment I copy the path into the clipboard before I execute the 'Send To calibre', and paste it into #file in the book list.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote