View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 02:20 PM   #6
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyG View Post
Well, kf8 is what verydeepwater was talking about. One of these days when I have the time, I'm going to write a test book to see just what my updated Touch will and won't do.
I don't actually have a Touch. Our last Touch died, about...a year or so ago? So I don't have one to test upon. However, my understanding about the latest models is that they are KF8-enabled. I'm quite certain (100%) that if I'm wrong, someone else will be along shortly to say so. ;-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote