View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 02:36 PM   #330
maxjens
Connoisseur
maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad & Bebook Neo
Update Epub metadata setting

I used the Epub metadata setting, because I liked the idea of getting the latest metadata displayed instead of the one in the file itself.

Quote:
/*
* Update Epub metadata before download
* 1 : Yes (enable)
* 0 : No
*/
$config['cops_update_epub-metadata'] = "1";
After a while i noticed that i got a lot of errors trying to download a book. I use Wamp and cops 0.2.3 (latest version). It took me a while to discover that it was this setting that created the error. I set it back to zero and the errors stopped.

For the download i use Marvin / Stanza or Shubook on the ipad. They all gave an error when downloading the book.

Hopefully you can figure out what causes this error.
maxjens is offline   Reply With Quote