View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:41 AM   #27
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Thanks, Blossom.

I haven't heard back from my friend yet, so I have to assume that either he knew about this already, another of his many friends and admirers directed him to it, or he's especially busy at the moment given his schedule and the time of year.

If I do hear from him on this subject, I'll forward the links you've provided.

Incidentally: Many people have remarked on the quality and richness of my friend's style, which he says is partly due to the extra care in reading and writing which dyslexia requires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
There is a better one out there but not sure how to get it.

This going to make alot of people cringe but alot of people who have this trouble find Comic Sans alot easier on the eyes. Yes I know alot of people hate that font. Here's a modified version for free for Dyslexics.

It's just easier to say I'm dyslexic than to say I have issue with numbers but I think I have that worst than the other. I envy those who can do math in there head or on paper. I have to use my calculator, Excel, fingers and toes.

I will agree as I have read 91 books this year my Dyslexia has started to act up worse after seeming to be getting better for many years.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 10-10-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote