View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 05:52 AM   #1059
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Well MGmueller, regarding your Touchpad there is a relatively easy way to get the Kindle app. You can read up on it here:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...p-catalog.html

You must install Preware and get the Impostah program. Then you can temporarily reset your Touchpad to get access to the US app catalogue, get the Kindle app and then reset for access to the German app store. I haven't tried it, so I cannot fill you in on the details, but others have been successful.

Actually most of the apps I want are there now. Zinio (still a work in progress -- unfortunately still far behind the iPad version), Pressdisplay (needs some improvements, too), and you have the Hulu hack when you need it.
Thanks. I haven't done anything on TouchPad for quite a while. Nice excuse to play around with it again.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote