View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 04:54 AM   #1054
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
I saw the Playbook in a shop here and loved the format, the design, the feel of it, but decided against buying it because of the lack of apps, although it was by far the device I liked the most there. They had the Galaxy Tab and the Iconia 100, plus some "no name" tabs (some of them with a very impressive list of specs). I am looking for a 7" one now. The Galaxy Tab is incredibly expensive here in the south of Spain, because it has become a cult object (I guess you can thank Apple for that).

I won't get the iconia 100 either. I enjoy my iconia 500, but although the design (which is not the best I agree) does not bother me much on the 10" tab, it does on its 7" version.
And we have an Ipad 1 which we keep using too. I am not sure which format (16:9 or 4:3) I like best. 16:9 is great for movies, but 4:3 is my favorite for reading, so there is another point to ponder on....
Anyway, I really wish RIM would work on the apps for the playbook.

For now on, I am still looking.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote