View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #8
bshar489
Addict
bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bshar489 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
My kindle says 3.1 how do I get the update for Library Lending? Also Both libraries I use have Comming Soon on their web sites UGH
My Kindle is 3.1 and I just checked out 2 library books [yay!!]. A couple of hours ago it was "coming soon" and now it's here!!

Because I don't have wireless service I have to download the books then put them in my Kindle via usb but everything went without a hitch, very easy and fast. I'm excited, can you tell?

Bergette
bshar489 is offline   Reply With Quote