View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 05:52 PM   #24
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelous View Post
I'm having this exact same problem and trying to do the same thing (get an AZW4 readable on my iPad).

I've got mobiunpack 31 (is that the right one to use?) but I don't know what to do with it. I tried following the instructions in this thread: (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=121815)

But I just got DOS error messages saying invalid command lines.
The important first step is to install a good version of Python 2.x. The ActiveState Python implementation is the one I'd recommend. It's got all the bits needed for the script, and it comes packaged as an installer, and is free.

Download the right one for your machine from here.

You want Version 2.7.x (NOT 3.x) for Windows x86 (NOT 64-bit)

Install that, and then try, in a command window

python mobiunpack.py

and see what happens.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote