View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 09:30 PM   #60
bookfanmd
Addict
bookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 300/505/T1 Nook STWG Kobo Glo Kobo Aura HD KDX iPad1 K3 KT PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Glad you found the tutorial useful. What was the url of the site you had problems with, maybe I can give you some pointers.

If you want to upload any zips to the forums with a post like I did above, when you post click Go Advanced and then click on the paperclick icon or scroll down to "Manage attachments" (both do the same thing)
I was trying to do www.torquerepress.com. I came up with http://www.torquerebooks.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&keyword ={title} for a title search but it takes me to a search page instead of a book. I tried the same coding format with author with the same results.
bookfanmd is offline   Reply With Quote