View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #50
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hmmm... as you say there is nothing obvious about those titles and they work fine on my machine.

Bonus points are awarded however for your use of the Temp Marker plugin

I will attach the new plugin version to this post (temporarily) for you to try. If it still doesn't solve your issue, maybe you could create a fresh library, copy just those titles above to it and then zip/email me the metadata.db?

Last edited by kiwidude; 04-04-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Removed the attachment, released on first post
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote