View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 05:34 AM   #6
Passepartout
Addict
Passepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Let's hope that our fellow Mobilereaders in Germany bring in Kindle 3 for comparison and a good camera [evil laugh] ;-)
That was good, german Mobilereaders buy the new 902 in pocketbooks-store. (but must wait 2 weeks for hold in own hands) ---> but after that I will make a video too.
Kindle here for me has only one chance - resell over Amazon.de we only can buy in .com yet.

Pocketbook has more chance, they are in all big news here. They have good german text to speach. They show us all in the press conference. Kindle haven't this for example.

Have search the internet since the begin of the fair, search with google, search in detail last 24 hours, the only "new" thing I can find is some news about the Pocketbook 701.

Last edited by Passepartout; 10-08-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Passepartout is offline   Reply With Quote