View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 12:13 PM   #10
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I have both and there are a couple of things I don't like on the DX. The most important (to me) is the navigation buttons are only on the right side (I'm a lefty). Somewhat minor but annoying to me is the weight. A bit on the heavy side.

PDFs especially technical PDFs are easier to read on the DX. The larger size makes the DX less portable but I can carry it a medium to large purse with a cover. It's very important to keep both the DX and the K2 protected because the screen is very fragile. This is true for all eInk devices.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote