Thread: Clock
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 11:07 PM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I have 5 items in the folder. Yes, I have all my books backed up but, including the ones on the sd card, there are over 600 of them! That's a awful lot of work. At the moment I can't see the point when all I want is the clock. I don't think this extra is worth the work of shifting all the files back and forth, and risking ending up with a brick. I'm sure that it's a great idea if you want fancy icons, fonts, etc, then it's worth doing, but I'm happy with the default ones.
Your talking a couple of minutes. Copy everything off the sd card, format it per the customizer directions and flash the reader. Then copy the info back to the sd card. Quite simple.

To each his own.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote