View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 10:24 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Here I tried something new and I think I got a pic to finally show the difference of my screens so people can understand where I am coming from.

You can in this pic see the difference of variations between the two. The K4 is a light grey and the K3 a creme even though it's in the one in shadows if I put it in the light it's gets near off white, no grey to be seen but I am trying to show the K4s and my K3s difference not the brilliance of my K3 screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screens.jpg
Views:	1741
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	77409  

Last edited by Blossom; 10-06-2011 at 10:32 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote