Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 12:10 AM   #86
khourianya
TechnoBookworm
khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kobo Glo, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Mtn.Man View Post
Then go with the CaseCrown cover. It's well-made, inexpensive (as low as $13 from Amazon), and all the switches and ports are fully accessible with the cover in place.
Already did I am now anxiously awaiting it's arrival with my KT in the Sony case again until it arrives (fingers crossed for early next week - it was shipped the 27th). I haven't been this excited for a parcel since my M-Edge cover LOL. The casecrown just has all the features I've been wanting: security, a way to protect the bezel from potentially discolouring with continued handling (my neurotic-ism, more than anything), port access, card pockets (I keep an indigo gift card in the front and add funds to the card whenever I'm in a store so I stay away from the visa. I also keep my library card in there for ebook borrowing).

Eeeeee! Can't wait!
khourianya is offline   Reply With Quote