View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 12:59 PM   #24
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I have taken some of the books from here and checked in in the developer hub as test cases for MobiPerl and they are publicly available. That was a case I thought about what to do but I checked them in and if somebody complain I will remove them. In that case a statement here will not help so much. And I have also checked in old versions of books because they were better test cases...
You are very welcome to repost any of my books anywhere you wish.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote