View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 04:42 PM   #129
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Ahlstrom View Post
Okay, I found a bug in version 1.35—in the stripped version, one of the images later in my book gets replaced by the cover image. Very strangely, if I take that malfunctioning stripped version and use KindleUnpack, both the mobi7 and azw file that are produced go back to showing the correct image in that location.

I downloaded version 1.36 just now to see if it fixes the error, and I cannot get 1.36 to produce any output. (OS X Mavericks.) I turned off GateKeeper and if I launch the script by double-clicking it, it will pop up the window that says I have to drag a mobi file on the icon. But if I drag a mobi file on the icon, it launches, the black&white cursor wheel spins for one second, and then the app quits with no result.
Hmm... I don't know. I see if I can reproduce it.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote