View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:05 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by greens View Post
well I did some research and I belive I have got a Kobo Glo with "uneven lighting" problems. do the warranty cover this issue? thx!
Not sure if the warranty covers uneven lighting but the LEDs are not going to cause a yellow stain on one part of your screen -- illuminate it yes, cause it no. My personal suspicion is that something has oozed into the screen area causing the discolouration. That's likely to be a cause for a warranty return... unless some sharp-nosed person goes "hmmm... why does this Kobo smell like Earl Grey tea?"

Last edited by DNSB; 01-06-2013 at 02:06 PM. Reason: This forum is prejudiced against Canadian spelling!
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote