View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
menevets
Connoisseur
menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300/Kindle 4 basic/iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone/Nexus 7
Bluefire - v1.9 - no Google Online Dictionary lookup

According to this blog entry, you should be able to look words up in Bluefire.

http://www.bluefirereader.com/blog/?p=284

I have v1.9, which I assume includes the updates from the version mentioned in the blog post above, 1.8, and I cannot figure out how to get the definition of a word. Highlighting it just brings up Highlight|Note. I am connected to the internet, so the lookup to Google shouldn't be a problem. I checked all the settings screens and none have anything related to dictionaries.

Anyone know how it works?

Last edited by menevets; 11-11-2012 at 12:39 PM. Reason: More info
menevets is offline   Reply With Quote