View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 11:10 AM   #37
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
Sure, you can download PD books for free. But can you get them in a format you can conveniently read on your mobile device?

I have the ability to get PD texts and reformat them, but if I got an iPhone (and I've no plans to do so), I might go for a deal like this. If the books were at all well adapted for the iPhone, it might make sense to buy them at 99 cents. I tend to place a decent value on my time, and using that measure, it would cost me more than 99 cents to do it myself.
______
Dennis
I was under the impression that the format being used for the iPhone ebooks was one of the ones already being used for conversion at sites like this. Is it something else??
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote