View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 05:49 AM   #5
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Tablets definitely need better navigation and entry capabilities. I'm not sure what would improve them to point of greatness, but they are currently a PITA to navigate and enter information. All tablets are this way, not just the KF. I think at the very least they need more buttons and a much better thought out touch interface. I'm not too keen on using pens or any other add-on devices because they are just more baggage to keep up with and something else to lose.

I don't fully agree here.

The size of the KF (what is making it so great for mobile reading) makes it hard to enter information, e.g. when browsing webpages. I have no issues at all using my iPad to hit buttons or enter text, but on the KF it is very often a gme of luck (at least for me).

So yes, IMO doubling the screen size would help to make it more usable for web browsing (but make it less usable for reading on the go IMO).

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote