View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 12:31 AM   #18
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
Well many of the kids who were young when the first one came out are now young adults, who are probably ripe for the picking for her "grownup" material. (my oldest daughter was 7 or 8, and will be 22 soon) She never was really into the books much, though.
Lol, I reckon a lot of those readers can be categorized as just adults - no young prefix. First read it when I was 13 back in 1998. Just a couple of years shy of 30 now. For folks who were the same age as Harry when the book was released, they'd already be 25~26 now.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote