View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 08:09 PM   #3
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
YW.

I have most of this series of the ones that are below $7.99 (Penguin, so FW doesn't have now anyway). Read the first two and they're pretty good.

I first became aware of the series when one of the books showed up in my Amazon recommendations. Little Tiny Teeth. The title was so odd I had to check it out. Still haven't gotten it; still waiting for the price to go down.

Quote:
Sailing the Amazon with a group of botanists, “Skeleton Detective” Gideon Oliver is on his dream vacation. But it turns nightmarish when fierce head-hunters narrowly miss killing the group leader, then a deranged passenger kills a botanist and flees. Long-past enmities and resentments—and new ones as well—might explain things. And when a fresh skeleton turns up in the river, Gideon is sure that, in this jungle full of predators, humans may be the deadliest of all.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote