View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
New Novel as Serial

Hi,

I have just started to present my second novel, The Baer Boys, in online serial form. It is a bit different from Boomerang, which MR readers have embraced so nicely, but I would love for you to have a look.

The Baer Boys

After twenty years of not making it as an actor, Darin returns home to a second chance at a life he never quite made either.

Darin Baer left home right out of high school to find his place in the world of theater. Now, after more than twenty years away, he comes back to help take care of his recently widowed father. He accepts a long term substitute teaching position at his old high school. The commitments and decisions he thought he had put behind him, or avoided altogether, are suddenly very present and quite unavoidable.

Best,
Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote