View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 03:48 AM   #14
Hekse-Mie
Boekenwurm
Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 623, 903 & 603, 360+, Sony 600, Irex Iliad
Last week I ordered a Pb 623 Touch Lux, which arrived yesterday.
I agree with what Kacir says about the front-light, but though a bit uneven at top and bottom, nothing that bothers me neither. I can only compare the light with the Kobo Glo. The front-light of the KG is more even, but also a bit shadowy at the bottom.
I installed Coolreader (newest version) on the 623, and as far as I can tell, CR works nicely. Because I couldn't find the original CR software, I copied CR from my PB 603 to my 623.

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for a front-lit five inch PB device
Hekse-Mie is offline   Reply With Quote