View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #1315
Abtacha
Addict
Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post

There have been suggestions that Harry is being prepared for something big. I just love how Jim Butcher takes all the bits and pieces from the previous books and clarifies events in this one.

Spoiler:
Poor Molly. I wonder how she's going to cope.
Ditto to the spoiler.

Spoiler:
I was so happy to see that she seemed to have gotten her feet under her again after Ghost Story, and Rashid willing to help clear things with the White Council. And then that blow at the end there.

Also: Stop teasing us about Mac!
Abtacha is offline   Reply With Quote