View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 11:27 PM   #34
JohnGalt
Enthusiast
JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnGalt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
I agree with the mention of CS Lewis. I would consider him a fairly top-notch author who writes from a Christian perspective. (I actually just read "'Till we have faces" a few months ago and enjoyed it.) As with Christian music, movies, whatever (and undoubtedly this applies to other subset specialty groups as well - it's not a Christian-specific phenomenon) the problem is subrate artists that couldn't compete on the mass market are accepted in this more specialized niche. It creates a market for subrate art. It doesn't mean that all Christian artists are bad anymore than it means all secular artists are good, it just means it's easier to get your stuff out in a niche market so more crap results.
JohnGalt is offline   Reply With Quote