View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 07:50 AM   #1
soloist66
Enthusiast
soloist66 might easily be mistaken for a Texansoloist66 might easily be mistaken for a Texansoloist66 might easily be mistaken for a Texansoloist66 might easily be mistaken for a Texansoloist66 might easily be mistaken for a Texansoloist66 might easily be mistaken for a Texansoloist66 might easily be mistaken for a Texansoloist66 might easily be mistaken for a Texansoloist66 might easily be mistaken for a Texansoloist66 might easily be mistaken for a Texansoloist66 might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Sony PRS-650, Kindle PW11, iPad Air
Can I Add "Days Remaining" column to Calibre GUI?

Hi. I have a SONY PRS-650. Occasionally, I borrow books from the NYPL and use Calibre to download the book to my device.

I would like to add a column to the Calibre gui that shows the number of days remaining on a particular borrowed book. I see such a field is available in the Sony Reader Library app and the information is also displayed beneath the borrowed book's thumbnail on the device itself. But I'd also like to see it (as another reminder to hurry up and finish reading) on Calibre -- since I exclusively use Calibre to download eBooks to my device.

I've had a look at the "Add Your Own Columns" functionality on Calibre and am a bit stumped as to how to proceed. Would someone know whether it's possible to create such a field on Calibre? If so, how?
soloist66 is offline   Reply With Quote