View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 11:25 AM   #23
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Most of the Mobi books available for download here were created by a tool called "Book Designer" which, unfortunately, doesn't put any metadata into the book. Some of the more recently uploaded ones (such as the ones I've been uploading for the last few months) are done with a different tool which creates "proper" Mobi books with metadata, working navigation links, and so on.
I manage to remember to create a 'Book Title' and 'Book Author' and that's about it for metadata.

And given that the Cybook's Library can do the various sorts and that it can (internally) navigate the subfolders, there's absolutely no reason why Bookeen can't create a folder/subfolder navigation method for the Library. After all the time they've been working on the app, this lack approaches the levels of 'sloppy' and 'unconscionable' - IMO. I mean, like, Linux, Windows, MacOS have all been able to display folder paths for *HOW LONG* now?

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote