View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 10:17 AM   #12
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
If you have .opf files named the same as the .pdf file, they will override the pdf data and prevent it from being read. If you're having trouble importing a pdf, remove the .opf file from that folder and test that way.
No, my OPF's are all called metadata.opf...

I have a folder:

Source/authorname/bookname

which contains my metadata, toc.ncx and all other files in a nice epub-like structure

I have another folder:

PDF/authorname

which contains all books by that author which has been generated by using the files in my source/authorname/bookname folder.

When I try to add said PDF, it will not read the pdfinfo metadata, which can be seen if I open it with a pdf reader. Which means I have to manually change every single PDF and that kind of defeats the purpose of using metadata and thus, Calibre.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote