View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 09:45 PM   #13
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
I have had this association setup for awhile now. I am using windows XP-SP3 and my path is different. (C:\Documents and Settings\HOME\My Documents\My Dropbox) It might not like the path with extra spaces and a dash, Windows is weird sometimes. If the below doesn't work try simplifying the path just for fun.

Select epub file
Right click. select "open with" - choose program
Check box "always use selected program to open up this kind of file."
Select browse
navigate to appropriate directory
select exe file for viewer
click open
click ok

This should work everytime. I have LRF setup with the lrfviewer and Epub setup with the ebook-viewer.

Good Luck

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-16-2009 at 10:05 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote