View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 12:37 PM   #6
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
I had a couple of books that wouldn't convert using the ConvertLIT GUI. (The exploded html files all had a size of 0.) I had to use the clit exe at the command line to keep from exploding the file which is what the GUI did. Once there, I used Calibre to convert the deDRM lit file into the lrf format for my Sony reader. This process was discussed in another thread here in MR which helped me enormously!
Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote