View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 03:42 PM   #12
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2me View Post
So it's down to which lazy wins?

The plug-in lazy? (But automagic delivery is so nice!)
-or-
The delete-from-screen lazy? (Also have to delete from Personal Docs in Amazon's Manage My Kindle section.)

But thanks for the definitive answer on what was going on with the Fire HD compared to my Kindle Keyboard, that it's the Android implementation. Otherwise I might still be thinking I could somehow "fix" my HD.
I firmly believe that a truly lazy person will put in the additional effort to make it easier in the long run, whichever option that may be, that is.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...hri131937.html
Quote:
I don't think necessity is the mother of invention. Invention, in my opinion, arises directly from idleness, possibly also from laziness - to save oneself trouble.

Agatha Christie
Quote:
[EDIT: Hey, you gotta stop being so helpful! The karma button's disallowing me from giving you karma again so soon. Which is a policy that seems anti-karma.]
The rule is ten times per day, never to the same person twice.
(And I checked and you last gave karma to me here: "Why Chromebook Pundits Are Out of Touch" which was a while ago.)
Give karma to someone else and then you can give to me. Come on, I'm sure someone on MobileRead has helped you besides me!

I'M WAITING!!

Last edited by eschwartz; 02-25-2014 at 03:48 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote