View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 09:18 AM   #11
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
As far as send-to-kindle woes go:

Remember, if you sideload stuff directly with calibre onto the Kindle Fire, it will allow you control too!

calibre just stores them in the documents folder of your personal storage, and controls the filename. Sideloading +1!
So it's down to which lazy wins?

The plug-in lazy? (But automagic delivery is so nice!)
-or-
The delete-from-screen lazy? (Also have to delete from Personal Docs in Amazon's Manage My Kindle section.)

But thanks for the definitive answer on what was going on with the Fire HD compared to my Kindle Keyboard, that it's the Android implementation. Otherwise I might still be thinking I could somehow "fix" my HD.

[EDIT: Hey, you gotta stop being so helpful! The karma button's disallowing me from giving you karma again so soon. Which is a policy that seems anti-karma.]

Last edited by jj2me; 02-25-2014 at 12:33 PM.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote