View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:28 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by igp View Post
I was wondering if there is any way to hide the side bar and the top bar in the viewer. I don't use either when I am reading a book and they take up screen space and are distracting.

If you can not hide them, then I would like to make a feature request to be able to do so. Preferably individually (IE toggle sidebar, top-bar, and scroll-bar all separately).

Any help will be appreciated!

quick edit: I enjoy using the reader in windowed mode because it allows me to multitask much easier than using full-screen. I am aware that all of these can be hidden or are hidden upon entering full-screen.
Drag the bars to the sides. I keep the bar on the Right side. It never made sense for a right-handed person to have to cross over the book to click a button .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Viewer-side.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	99324  
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote