View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #60
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
Yep. Even if the payroll is below-average. Or even when they consistently win half the games.
It depends. Each situation is different. Even if a payroll is below average, a certain degree of on-field success can be expected, depending upon other factors such as the competitiveness of the other teams in the division. And if a team consistently wins only about half its games, yet consistently has one of the higher payrolls, then I think it's time for heads to roll.

Quote:
Did I say I'm not a sports fan?
I didn't say you did. But you certainly didn't sound like one. I live in NY. You should hear all the calls on sports talk radio for heads to roll when our local teams don't win!

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote