View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:10 AM   #3
petrucci
Groupie
petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Let me preface this by saying that I do not have a subscription.

If I were going to subscribe it would be to read their articles, rather than see videos and modern content that is available on the net and tv news. I prefer e-ink screens for reading, and thus I would not purchase the i-pad version. Further, I suspect that the ads on the i-pad version would be more obtrusive as they can be in color and have video.

The Kindle version seems to include the ability to get the journal on the i-pad. I assume the i-pad version also includes the ability to read it on the Kindle.

Thus, I think this is really a thread about what you would like to read it on.
petrucci is offline   Reply With Quote