View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 03:13 PM   #6
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I'm starting to really get the feeling that I'm gonna have to buy a Nokia 770! I don't normally use multiple devices (that's why I have a Treo despite the smaller screen), but the Noka on Linux might just be enough to change my mind about that.

As far as the reader, I also really like the full screen mode (hope you can exit the mode easy also) and button for portrait/landscape. The screenshots look beautiful.

I'd like to see PalmDoc and iSilo and Plucker supported also, but text and html is enough to make it useful to me. (The zip support is very nice also!)

A scroll option for dragging the screen (like iSilo) would be very nice. And I didn't see whether or not bookmarks are supported, but that's very important to me also.

I'd like to see something that allows me to choose a set of directories that are considered part of the library. (Hopefully there's no special import required.) I like to be able to just move the file to a directory and then access it from the reader.

It's also nice if I can see the whole name in the book list if the name is long (don't care if I have to scroll to do it). I like to also see the size and format of the file and whether it's on the card .

Don't know if any of those things are included or planned, but doesn't really matter -- looks like a nice program and one more reason to be tempted by the 770. Thanks for the updates. I hope you'll keep them coming.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote