View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 02:53 PM   #5
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
No problem, I love to ask questions (as long as you don't mind them!)

- Autoscrolling is not a big deal, I've never got used to it anyways.

- Scroll by lines would be cool, especially if you could use the stylus for "dragging" the screen up and down.

- You sure the Nokia wouldn't allow for additional fonts? That's a limitation of Maemo then I assume.

- Plucker support would be very convenient. I believe a lot of people on this board are using Plucker as their primary e-book reader and it would be nice if one could just copy existing Plucker e-books over to the Nokia. Btw, how do you generate FBReader e-books? Is there a special desktop tool available?
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote