Connoisseur
MishaS is on a distinguished road

Device: Nokia N810/Nokia E51
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW
Great screenshots.
Thank you
Quote:
- will FBReader for Maemo support other file formats such as Plucker or Palm Doc? Both are well documented I think.
FBReade on maemo won't support anything that FBReader on Zaurus does not support. Both Plucker and Palm Doc are in plans. However I'm not sure how full the support will be. Documentation is not perfect...
Quote:
- if you support Plucker documents, do you also support tables?
tables are in plans. And not only for plucker.
Quote:
- are custom fonts supported? Truetype fonts perhaps?
FBReader allows to use all fonts that are available in the system. The program does not have own mechanisms for using fonts. And I am afraid Nokia 770 won't have means for installing additional fonts.
Quote:
- is there a file size limit for e-books?
Not that I know of.
Quote:
- how fast does the screen refresh when you browse? Can you browse by line and by screen?
I'd say it allows comfortable book reading. Our measures showed somethinh like up to 40ms per page. it significantly slower if you rotate the screen. At the moment you can only scroll page by page. Line by line scrolling is in plans.
Quote:
- is autoscrolling supported? if yes, how practical is it with the Nokia display. On my PDA, the texts seems blurry with autoscrolling enabled not really useful.
No, autoscrolling is not supported. It's in plans while it has lower priority compared to the items mentioned above.

Thanks for your questions
MishaS is offline   Reply With Quote