View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 01:33 PM   #3
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Misha:

Great screenshots. The full-screen mode rocks! So many words in one line... much better than reading on my PDA. I have a few questions:

- will FBReader for Maemo support other file formats such as Plucker or Palm Doc? Both are well documented I think.
- if you support Plucker documents, do you also support tables?
- are custom fonts supported? Truetype fonts perhaps?
- is there a file size limit for e-books?
- how fast does the screen refresh when you browse? Can you browse by line and by screen?
- is autoscrolling supported? if yes, how practical is it with the Nokia display. On my PDA, the texts seems blurry with autoscrolling enabled not really useful.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote