View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 04:05 PM   #11
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Hello Charles,

No, I wasn't using that. I didn't realize that was a separate option. I thought Kovid was just talking in general terms. But I just tried importing a book previously saved to disk using that menu option and it made no difference. The long text custom data field shows up, but the short text fields will not.

Am I the only one experiencing this issue? I can't imagine why.

I have the latest version of Calibre installed and am otherwise not seeing any issues with how it runs.

Also, keep in mind if I simply copy a book in the main library to a secondary library all fields show up!

Any other ideas?
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote