View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 11:03 AM   #43
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
I must be doing something wrong. When I download Metadata, I see the tags that are downloaded (I have it set for 5). I select the cover and go to the Basic Metadata screen. I select OK, but on the main Calibre screen, my book has way more than the 5 tags I wanted to download. What am I doing incorrectly?
The metadata download will not remove any existing tags, it will just add to it. I remove all tags prior to downloading metadata from Goodreads.

Also I went and configured the Google plugin and the Fantastic Fiction plugin so tags from these sources were not downloaded. I only leave Goodreads configured to download tags.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote