View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 10:43 PM   #9
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
MGMueller, what about using VPN with the TouchPad? Does it work? Android doesn't do it without major surgery (OpenVPN with a new tun.ko to be compiled for each build). Can you access Hulu and Netflix's PC sites and watch programs there?
On Android and iPad I'm using PureVPN without any problems (only use Netflix and Pandora). On TouchPad and PlayBook I haven't been able to do it "out of the box" and didn't jump through loops yet to solve this (rarely use VPN on the other units, so for now it's not necessary for me).
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote