View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 07:16 PM   #2
The Old Man
Fanatic
The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Fire 8", iPhone, PaperWhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy-Dawg View Post
The attached .zip file contains a pdf version of the King James Bible that is designed to overcome some of the TOC limitations of the Sony Reader. As it was designed for a specific platform I can make no representations as to its suitability on any other platform. And since I have no other platform to check it on I probably be unable to address any platform specific problems.
Thank you, Deputy for this. It works very well on the Sony Reader and is the best implementation of the Bible I have seen and used so far. Easy to get to a book and chapter. Using the Menu key its only a second or two from the TOC to jump to another book. Very good!
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote