View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 11:26 AM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1doc View Post
Hello to everyone, this is my first post, I’m searching for a device with a large display (8” or lager) with e-ink technology.

The only device with this display that I know is the iRex iLiad, but it’s too expansive for me

Do you have some suggestions?

Many Thanks
v1doc
If you can squeeze your requirement down to 7.5" then there are choices. For example check OLPC http://laptop.org/ however it is not eink. You can't talk about e-ink and cheap in the same sentence yet. (If you click on the link then click hardware and then specs for some pictures.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote