View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 03:50 AM   #1
JeremyBenson
Writer and Blogger!
JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Computer
letter spacing errors

Hey,

I'm getting weird spaces between my letters. Some of the headers the words are stretched away from each other, as if the space bar was hit a random amount of times after each word...

I'm getting spacing errors in some of the text too, but there doesn't seem to be any indication in the HTML as to why this is happening. Looks fine in the web browser...

Also noticing that the spacing errors are different between kindle previewer and kindle for pc...

can someone help me? I'm working on my book...spending a lot of time getting spelling errors, and things of that nature out, I don't want it to be poorly formatted, lol...

I prefer the hard coding in HTML way to converting an rtf...
JeremyBenson is offline   Reply With Quote