View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 04:27 PM   #11
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
I enjoyed them quite a bit; I read them about February of 2007 (iirc). Actually parts of the Zombie Survival guide are quite funny.... unless they are real, in which case, well.... I need a house with a second floor and a way to destroy the steps up to it (Zombies aren't good at climbing).

--
Bill
I think you've hit upon something important about Zombies: They really do have difficulty doing stairs or climbing steps. My understanding, also, is that they lack certain hand/eye coordination, a problem certainly exacerbated when an eye-ball is hanging loose in its socket, assuming of course there is more than the remnant of an eyeball left. A missing eye, naturally, would further complicate issues. Two missing eyes must be hell on a Zombie.

The fact is, I believe it's tough being a Zombie, and we shouldn't engage in discriminatory practices against them just because they're Zombies. Some Zombies cannot help being who they are.

Is there a solution on the stairs issue?

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote